Stuartholme School is a Catholic, independent day and boarding school for girls in Years 7 to 12. The School has a wonderful reputation as a vibrant and compassionate community that encompasses the values of faith, learning, community, social justice and personal growth that empowers our students.
Stuartholme provides a supportive and engaging work environment with caring and professional staff where dedication, creativity and hard work are acknowledged and valued.
Employment benefits include:
- Access to comprehensive salary packaging options
- Opportunities for professional development
- Generous superannuation scheme
- Discounted Stuartholme School fees
- Long service leave accessibility after 7 years
- Access to the pool
- Staff morning tea twice a week
- Cinema club evenings
- Book and DVD borrowing services at our library
- Onsite car parking
- Discounted onsite core fitness classes
- Social breakfasts and end of term functions
- Social sport opportunities
- Access to an onsite Registered Nurse and discounted annual flu vaccinations
Positions vacant are also advertised on Seek.