Campus & Facilities
Stuartholme School was established in 1920 by the Religious of the Sacred Heart and is situated among forty acres of landscaped grounds and nature trails on the escarpment of Mount Coot-tha. Just 6 kilometres from the Brisbane Central Business District, the school has commanding easterly views of Brisbane and Moreton Bay's beautiful islands.
Wheel chair access through a system of lifts ensures inclusive opportunities for all members of our Community.
It is in this secure, happy and supportive environment that the girls blossom and grow.