Stuartholme School is registered with the Commonwealth Registrar of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students. Our CRICOS Provider Number is 00524E.
For those who do not have an Australian Passport, please complete the following steps. If you possess an Australian passport, please apply as a domestic student. For more information visit Enrolments.
1. Complete an online Enrolment Enquiry
2. Once this is received by Stuartholme School, you will then be sent an enrolment pack containing a Prospectus, International Student Enrolment Handbook, Application for Enrolment form, and other relevant information.
3. The completed Application for Enrolment form, a copy of your daughter’s birth certificate, passport, along with a non-refundable $100 processing fee is required and should be forwarded to the School along with the paperwork at your earliest convenience.
4. The School will make contact with you to arrange an interview and a tour. A letter of offer will also be made requesting payment of an enrolment bond, tuition and boarding fees and health cover.
5. On receipt of payment, the School will be complete a Confirmation of Enrolment form which will enable you to apply for student visa through the Department of Immigration and Citizenship at www.immi.gov.au. The School requires a copy of this visa.
Important information to consider:
- Students must provide evidence of a satisfactory level of academic performance appropriate to enter the year level requested on the Enrolment Enquiry.
- All International students enrolled at Stuartholme School are required to reside in the School Boarding House. We do not operate a home-stay program. More information about Boarding at Stuartholme.
- During school vacation periods, the Boarding House is closed. Term dates are available online.
To make an enrolment enquiry, please contact the Registrar on telephone +61 7 3369 5466 or email email@example.com
International Student Fee Schedule 2013 (PDF 596KB)
International Student of the Year
Awarded to StuartholmeStudent Evelyn Sun in 2010