Extended School Day
- Having breakfast and/or dinner in the Boarders’ Dining Room
- Full access to the School Library, accessible before and after school for researching and studying
- Individual assistance with homework, assessment, research, study and writing skills provided by Teacher Librarians
- Attending supervised Boarder study times in the afternoon and evenings
- Access to Boarding facilities including showers before and after school
The Extended School Day Programme is facilitated through our library. The library staff aim to teach the girls independent learning, along with research and time-management skills.
For diverse learners, individualised tutoring with teachers is available after school. There are opportunities for parents to engage private tutors, who can also work with their daughters after school. Our Alumnae often provide assistance to the girls, and the library supports these Alumnae in this role.
8am until 6pm, 4.30pm closing on Friday is the exception.
To find out more about the Extended School Day Programme, please contact the Student Reception on +61 7 3369 5466.