Fees and payments
Stuartholme School’s 2017 Tuition fees are Goods and Services Tax (GST) free and inclusive of all curricular activities including:
- Tuition costs including printed curriculum materials and text books
- Equipment related to Science, Art and Design Technology (Home Economics)
- Camps and retreats
- Student accident insurance
- Transport to School sporting events
- IT subscriptions, licences and software
- Alumnae Association Life Membership
- School Yearbook
- Student handbook/diary
- P&F Association Membership
Stuartholme School adopts a bring your own device program.
Fees are subject to an annual increase in accordance with the School Board’s budget. Fees and the curricular items they include are assessed and confirmed in the December preceding the following year. Parents are notified each year in writing.
Fee schedule - domestic students 2017
Fee schedule - international students 2017
Stuartholme offers several ways to make fee payments to the school.